Sunday, December 5, 2010

Art Curator Project 4

When I read the description of this project I though that this would be a fun project and really did find it to be one. I did have a bit of trouble when it came to picking a theme. Art is such a vast world the options really are endless. I settled on art from the sixties because I am intrigued by Andy Warhol, Twiggy, and Mod. I did have difficulty acquiring images, it was the most time consuming part of this project. most websites I would found were just trying to sell me a poster of the art works and not really about the pieces. I am satisfied with the outcome of my choice of the sixties. I really like all the images I chose. I could certainly see how this project really reinforced a lot of the things we did over the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment