Friday, December 10, 2010

Reflection

1. Which projects did you review?

Jenna Fanara

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?

I like a lot of the pieces she chose to use as well as the theme she choose.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?

I don't want to act like I am  the know it all on art or the theme of the curator. But I just give my opinion and how the critiqued doesn't see it.

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?

I really don't enjoy it. I feel a lot of the time its not really honest or well thought through. I have read a lot of peer critiques  that made me really mad because the criticizer really had no idea what they were talking about or and background on the matter.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?

 No I would not and I really want the person I critiqued to read mine.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?

 I would rate it an 8. I feel I was through and honest. I may have done a better job if I knew a little more about the theme.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?

  I do like it when we get to see each other works. I am just not a fan of critiquing them or reading other students critiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment