Saturday, September 18, 2010

Project #1 Elements and Principles

For my slideshow I wanted to make a collection of not only the elements and principles but of things that appealed to me. I am really inspired by the simple things around me. My rabbit Mochi was an inspiration and the subject of my favorite picture in the slideshow, emphasis. I borrowed my roommates cat, who was a wonderful model, and got some really great shots. I tried to really get angles and colors that really represented me. I am really happy with all the images I collected and really feel they fit their designated element or principle.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your work. This was a nice job on the project. You captures the Elemnts beautifully. The gas meters where the best. I love that pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good job on your slideshow. Your pictures suit the elements and princples very well! I love the harmony picture, it look so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete