Saturday, September 25, 2010

Art Making/Material Exploration #1: Exploring Value and The Subtractive Color Theory

1. I have created many value scales and color wheels for other art classes. I have never done a color wheel like this one before though. It was great to see how the colors really formed.

2. I love to work with acrylic paint. Mixing the colors and seeing things change. I have done a bit of painting before and I really enjoy any chance to pick up a paint brush. Paint is so versatile and easy to use.

3. We really need to understand colors. To see how the colors blend and mix gives you better knowledge for viewing and appreciating.

4. I don’t really feel I learned anything from the videos. The videos were pretty basic. It is a pretty simple concept that is easy to fallow just through pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment