Friday, October 1, 2010

Logo Development



1. I had fun drafting different takes on the idea I had. I decided to illustrate it because I have been taught how to use illustrator and though it would look nice and somewhat professional. I usually hate drawing anything. This was simple and kind of relaxing.

2. I decides I wanted something that was a take on my initials. I knew I wanted to keep it simple and very me. I was born it the fall and love fall colors so I already knew what colors I wanted to use. I came up with the big swoosh just by letting my pencil do what ever it wanted.  I started to see a J, for Julia, coming through and really liked where it was going. Lastly I added a circle to represent an O for my last make and drew inspiration from my rabbit Mochi to finish it off creating an R effect for my middle initial.

3. No matter how much I hate drawing if I just let my mind be open I can come up with something I like. 

4. I find myself to be a creative person  with a creative background and really didn't find the materials to be useful. I am sure for someone who has less experience with creative processes they were a great help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment